Here are some facts about the midterm to help you prepare:
- In order to be eligible to take the midterm exam, you will need to have completed all courses in the Accounting, Markets and Economies, and Data and Decisions concentrations.
- The exam consists of several lessons similar to SMARTCASES. (No open response; the same format to what you are familiar with in Smartly.)
- After completing a lesson, you will not see your final score.
- Unlike SMARTCASEs, you will not be able to retake any of the midterm lessons.
- You have a window of time during which you can take the exam. You can find the start and end dates for the midterm in your Course Syllabus.
- You have 48 hours from when you start the exam to submit it for grading.