What are the course requirements for graduation?
To earn your EMBA degree, you must:
- Complete all courses in the EMBA curriculum within the required time frame.
- Achieve scores of at least 80% in the graded SMARTCASE lessons.
- Pass the exams presented at the end of each concentration.
- Complete the Accounting, Leading Organizations, and Capstone Projects.
- Submit the required documents that confirm your identity, eligibility and past academic performance as referenced in your MBA application.