Here are some facts about the final to help you prepare:
- The final exam will be similar in format to the midterm exam.
- In order to be eligible to take the final exam, you will need to have completed all courses in the Leading Organizations, Marketing & Pricing, Finance, Supply Chain & Operations, and Strategy & Innovation concentrations.
- The exam consists of several lessons similar to SMARTCASES. (No open response; the same format to what you are familiar with in Smartly.)
- After completing a lesson, you will not see your final score. Upon completing the entire exam, your score will appear on the course page.
- Unlike SMARTCASEs, you will not be able to retake any of the final exam lessons.
- You have a window of time during which you can take the exam. You can find the start and end dates for the midterm in your Course Syllabus.
- You have 48 hours from when you start the exam to submit it for grading.