All about Exams
There are two exams in the MBA program, a Midterm exam and a Final exam.
- The exams consist of several lessons with the same format as SmartCases, meaning there are no open response questions, and your answer is submitted as soon as it's clicked. You will not be able to revise answers or return to previous questions or slides.
- Unlike SmartCases, you will not be able to retake either of the exams.
- Upon completing the entire exam, your score will appear on the course page.
- Once you start your exam, you will have 48 hours to complete it.
- Example: If your curriculum says the Exam takes place on May 30, and coursework resumes on June 11, you may begin the exam anywhere between May 30, 1 AM PT, and June 11, 1 AM PT. Once you click "Start" on the first lesson, you will have 48 hours to complete the exam, no matter when you begin.
Here are some facts about the midterm to help you prepare:
- In order to be eligible to take the midterm exam, you will need to have completed all courses in the Accounting, Markets and Economies, and Data and Decisions concentrations.
- Exam dates are noted on your curriculum. You will have a full 10 days to start your exam, beginning on the given exam date.
- The midterm takes an average of 2-4 hours to complete.
Here are some facts about the final to help you prepare:
- In order to be eligible to take the final exam, you will need to have completed all courses in the Leading Organizations, Marketing & Pricing, Finance, Supply Chain & Operations, and Strategy & Innovation concentrations.
- You will not be explicitly tested on material from the Accounting, Markets & Economies, or Data & Decisions concentrations; however, this information may come up in relation to one of the other concentrations (for example, it's a good idea to be familiar with Accounting for the Finance section of the Final exam)
- Exam dates are noted on your curriculum. You will have a full 14 days to start your exam, beginning on the given exam date.